When uniqueness becomes system
Optic fiber system for the measurement of 2D & 3D deformations.
Proprietary software that calculates in real time the deformation, starting from the stress analysis of the object.
Which kinds of measurements
Direct measurements of mechanical and thermal strain.
Indirect measurements of: load, pressure, deformation, vibration, torsion, inclination, corrosion, displacement, electrical current levels, flow by means of instruments such as accelerometers, inclinometers, gauges of cracks/LVDT, inclinometer poles, deformation gauges, etc.; all fiber optic instruments.
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL, ALWAYS
The main objectives of the "OF" System are:
- To check the structures, carrying out measurements in real-time using high sampling frequency, with a consequent identification of rapid stresses;
- To secure the facilities and the people who work in them or use them;
- To check the structural characteristics of materials of any kind and shape;
- To verify the behaviour of a structure and validate the technical specifications;
- To monitor the wear and aging of the structures by detecting its mechanical and physicochemical characteristic variations.